- PickBay.com affiliates earn 10% of every sale generated from their website, Facebook or other internet marketing that is consistent with our terms of service. Basically, your site may not use spam email marketing or be illegal, unethical or offensive to the general public.
- When potential buyers click on your ad, a the tracking code stays with their order. It will be valid for 15 days, so when the buyer returns later to buy, you will get credit for the sale. On an average sale of $50, artist would receive $5.
- Payments are made quarterly by PayPal only. Affiliate must have $25 in commissions to generate a payment. Otherwise, it rolls forward until the $25 minimum is met. Affiliates who consistently earn over $1500 a quarter may be offered a payment scale that includes commissions of over 10 percent.
- To apply, please complete the form below. We will visit your site to verify that it is appropriate for Pick Bay advertising. Please visit the banners page at http://www.pickbay.com/banners.asp to select banners to display on your web site or social networking pages. Your customers will click on them, carrying your tracking link in the background, and buy at PickBay.com.
- Edit the link on your banner so it includes your AFFILIATE ID NUMBER. Please verify that your link is working by looking in the browser's URL for your ID in the link.
- If you are a band or interested in reselling PickBays, you are also now eligible for our Merch Special which allows you to buy PickBays at a special price so you can earn additional revenue from selling PickBay merchandise online or at shows. You can choose to include your own custom picks or buy them from Pick Bay. Please visit http://www.pickbay.com/band-merch.asp for details on the Band Merch Special.
>Banners Download Page
How To Add Your Affiliate Partner ID To a Link
- Be sure to place your affiliate ID in your link to PickBay in this format below, where myid represents your partner ID, the one that you will choose or chose when upon registering. Remember that customers can see your ID in the URL if they choose to look there when visiting PickBay, so either a random number or short version of your site's name works well.
- To link to the PickBay home page, use http://www.pickbay.com?PARTNER=myid. (Of course, do not put a period in your link.) The home page is usually the best place to link to.
- You can link to any page on our site that ends with .asp. All you have to do is add the ?PARTNER=myid immediately after the page name. For example, if you want to link directly to a page that sells your band's picks or a page with any product you know your customers will especially like, so you could make a link like this:
http://www.pickbay.com/proddetail.asp?prod=PS-AIC-06?PARTNER=myid. Now your Alice in Chains fan site can earn commissions on sales of the band's frameable pick set. And while they are at PickBay, they may also get a pendant or come back in a couple of weeks and order one as a gift for that birthday they almost forgot about. You earn commissions for up to a month on people who come back and buy. Pretty cool.
Band and company logos appearing on picks are trademarks of respective owners.
Keywords and Search Terms:
Guitar Pick Holder, Guitar Pick Holder Pendant, Plectrum Holder, Pick Punch, Make guitar picks, Music Accessories, Music Bling, Guitar Bling, Music Jewelry, Guitar Jewelry, Plectrum Pendant Necklace, Collectible Guitar Picks and Plectrums, Sterling Silver Guitar Pendant, 925 Jewelry, Silver Chains, Band Merch, Band Merchandise, Affiliate Program, Pick Punch, Plectrum Cutter, Pick Die